The Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) through ERAS. All applications to our program must be made through that system and the application deadline is December 15. Our NRMP number is 1785120C0.
Once your ERAS application is complete, our Admissions Committee will review your application. Upon favorable review of your information, you will be contacted for a personal interview. Our interview season ranges from mid-October through the mid-January.
Only applicants who have been interviewed will be considered for matching in our residency program. In addition, students must have their USMLE Steps 1 and 2 scores posted in ERAS prior to being considered for our Rank Order list. Therefore, please furnish us with the completed ERAS application as soon as possible.
In brief, the requirements for application to the Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program are as follows:
- Apply through ERAS at http://www.aamc.org/eras (our NRMP Institution Program Number is 1785120C0)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Applicants must have successfully passed USMLE Step 1 AND Step 2, regardless of type of medical school.
- International medical graduates must have one year U.S. clinical experience with hands-on patient care
- International medical graduates must be graduated from medical school no more than three years prior to application
- Our hospital does not sponsor any type of VISAs.